5 Important Loan Tips For Singapore Business Owners It may be frustrating to have your business loan application rejected, but when you look at it from the banker’s point of view, you may understand
Singapore is a great place to incorporate a business, with a stable and reliable economy, and entrepreneurship-friendly laws.
It’s easy to run a successful drop shipping business from home – learn how to set one up quickly with these simple tips and tricks.
Does Remote Working Suit You?
1 / 12
1. Do you need supervision to stay focused?
2 / 12
2. Does the daily commute to work hinder your productivity?
3 / 12
3. Would flexible work hours help you work more efficiently?
4 / 12
4. Does the set 9-5 working hours appeal to you?
5 / 12
5. If something needs your attention at home, will you able to manage time to finish work?
6 / 12
6. Do you prefer face-to-face communication with your work peers?
7 / 12
7. Are you confident that you can separate your personal and work life at home?
8 / 12
8. Do you like working independently?
If you don't think you can hold yourself accountable for your work responsibilities on your own, then it'd be wise for you to seek guidance and supervision with your work peers on-site instead of working remotely.
9 / 12
9. Does physically being around people who are working towards the same goals as you help you work?
10 / 12
10. If work gets delayed, do you think you can still maintain your work-life balance?
11 / 12
11. Do you know any applications to help manage your tasks? (For example, Asana, Trello, etc.)
12 / 12
12. Are you able to pace yourself while working alone?
Your score is
The average score is 52%