It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Does Remote Working Suit You?
1 / 12
1. Do you know any applications to help manage your tasks? (For example, Asana, Trello, etc.)
2 / 12
2. Does the set 9-5 working hours appeal to you?
3 / 12
3. If work gets delayed, do you think you can still maintain your work-life balance?
4 / 12
4. Are you able to pace yourself while working alone?
5 / 12
5. Does the daily commute to work hinder your productivity?
6 / 12
6. Do you need supervision to stay focused?
7 / 12
7. Does physically being around people who are working towards the same goals as you help you work?
8 / 12
8. If something needs your attention at home, will you able to manage time to finish work?
9 / 12
9. Do you like working independently?
If you don't think you can hold yourself accountable for your work responsibilities on your own, then it'd be wise for you to seek guidance and supervision with your work peers on-site instead of working remotely.
10 / 12
10. Are you confident that you can separate your personal and work life at home?
11 / 12
11. Do you prefer face-to-face communication with your work peers?
12 / 12
12. Would flexible work hours help you work more efficiently?
Your score is
The average score is 52%