Despite a long day at school, your child will not be satisfied if that is all there is to keep
Does Remote Working Suit You?
1 / 12
1. Do you know any applications to help manage your tasks? (For example, Asana, Trello, etc.)
2 / 12
2. Do you like working independently?
If you don't think you can hold yourself accountable for your work responsibilities on your own, then it'd be wise for you to seek guidance and supervision with your work peers on-site instead of working remotely.
3 / 12
3. Do you need supervision to stay focused?
4 / 12
4. Does the daily commute to work hinder your productivity?
5 / 12
5. Are you able to pace yourself while working alone?
6 / 12
6. Would flexible work hours help you work more efficiently?
7 / 12
7. If work gets delayed, do you think you can still maintain your work-life balance?
8 / 12
8. Are you confident that you can separate your personal and work life at home?
9 / 12
9. Does physically being around people who are working towards the same goals as you help you work?
10 / 12
10. Does the set 9-5 working hours appeal to you?
11 / 12
11. If something needs your attention at home, will you able to manage time to finish work?
12 / 12
12. Do you prefer face-to-face communication with your work peers?
Your score is
The average score is 52%