Introduction We haven’t had a pleasant year in 2021. Due to the epidemic, many great movies had to be postponed, and we’ve been sucked into our homes binge-watching and rewatching reruns of our favorite movies
Finding the best tourist attraction spot in Singapore can be a hectic task. Read on to find Google’s best-rated tourist attraction spots in Singapore.
Does Remote Working Suit You?
1 / 12
1. Do you know any applications to help manage your tasks? (For example, Asana, Trello, etc.)
2 / 12
2. Does physically being around people who are working towards the same goals as you help you work?
3 / 12
3. Are you confident that you can separate your personal and work life at home?
4 / 12
4. If work gets delayed, do you think you can still maintain your work-life balance?
5 / 12
5. Do you like working independently?
If you don't think you can hold yourself accountable for your work responsibilities on your own, then it'd be wise for you to seek guidance and supervision with your work peers on-site instead of working remotely.
6 / 12
6. Do you need supervision to stay focused?
7 / 12
7. Are you able to pace yourself while working alone?
8 / 12
8. Does the set 9-5 working hours appeal to you?
9 / 12
9. Does the daily commute to work hinder your productivity?
10 / 12
10. Do you prefer face-to-face communication with your work peers?
11 / 12
11. If something needs your attention at home, will you able to manage time to finish work?
12 / 12
12. Would flexible work hours help you work more efficiently?
Your score is
The average score is 52%