- February 1, 2023
- Updated 11:33 am
- Inbox us with your queries and feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collection and Use:
When you visit www.newsfeed.com.sg just to browse, read pages or download news/information. NewsFeed SG may collect your personally identifiable information, i.e. your name, email address, residence and office address, telephone, mobile number automatically.
Further, NewsFeed SG may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the information about your computer hardware, IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and exit times and referring identical or group website.
While using NewsFeed SG website, NewsFeed SG may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your personal identifiable information may include, but it is not limited to your name.
Third Party Content
The Company is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Subscribers. Accordingly, the Company has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Subscribers, Readers or any other User of NewsFeed SG, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of the Company. Neither the Company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through NewsFeed SG represents the opinions and judgements of the respective information provider, Subscriber, or other users not under contract with the Company. The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on NewsFeed SG by anyone other than authorized the Company employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber’s reliance on information obtained through NewsFeed SG. It is the responsibility of the Subscriber/Reader to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through NewsFeed SG. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
Security of your Personal Information and Data
As NewsFeed SG values your personal information, NewsFeed SG will ensure an adequate level of protection. NewsFeed SG has therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While NewsFeed SG strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, NewsFeed SG cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Agreement and any operating rules for NewsFeed SG established by the Company constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and courts in Singapore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and try any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Contract. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of NewsFeed SG website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither NewsFeed SG nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website(s) for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced on the NewsFeed SG website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the NewsFeed SG website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time NewsFeed SG website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). NewsFeed SG has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).