In Singapore, a Line Of Credit (LOC) refers to a pre-agreed-upon borrowing limit that can be used as and when needed. It provides quick credit and is typically provided by banks or other reputable money
5 Important Loan Tips For Singapore Business Owners It may be frustrating to have your business loan application rejected, but when you look at it from the banker’s point of view, you may understand
If you are confused about estate planning in Singapore and confused with so many suggestions, then here are some estate planning myths and facts you should know about
With family businesses taking over the Singapore economy, succession planning is a crucial part of the stability and growth of family-owned businesses.
Economic uncertainties like Covid-19 impact every market and you can see this in gold trading platforms in Singapore. Read on to learn how it affects gold prices.
Does Remote Working Suit You?
1 / 12
1. Are you able to pace yourself while working alone?
2 / 12
2. If work gets delayed, do you think you can still maintain your work-life balance?
3 / 12
3. If something needs your attention at home, will you able to manage time to finish work?
4 / 12
4. Do you know any applications to help manage your tasks? (For example, Asana, Trello, etc.)
5 / 12
5. Does physically being around people who are working towards the same goals as you help you work?
6 / 12
6. Does the set 9-5 working hours appeal to you?
7 / 12
7. Do you prefer face-to-face communication with your work peers?
8 / 12
8. Does the daily commute to work hinder your productivity?
9 / 12
9. Do you need supervision to stay focused?
10 / 12
10. Would flexible work hours help you work more efficiently?
11 / 12
11. Do you like working independently?
If you don't think you can hold yourself accountable for your work responsibilities on your own, then it'd be wise for you to seek guidance and supervision with your work peers on-site instead of working remotely.
12 / 12
12. Are you confident that you can separate your personal and work life at home?
Your score is
The average score is 52%