Lightings are a part of kitchen renovations, and can transform the look of your home in Western Sydney no matter where you put them.
With the increase in digitization of workspaces, balancing work-life has become more difficult. Here are 5 key tips for balancing demand at work and home.
A properly cleaned, disinfected and sanitised environment put our minds at ease. Check out the top 5 best-rated cleaning services in Singapore by Google reviews.
Does Remote Working Suit You?
1 / 12
1. If something needs your attention at home, will you able to manage time to finish work?
2 / 12
2. Do you know any applications to help manage your tasks? (For example, Asana, Trello, etc.)
3 / 12
3. Does the set 9-5 working hours appeal to you?
4 / 12
4. Does physically being around people who are working towards the same goals as you help you work?
5 / 12
5. If work gets delayed, do you think you can still maintain your work-life balance?
6 / 12
6. Would flexible work hours help you work more efficiently?
7 / 12
7. Do you need supervision to stay focused?
8 / 12
8. Does the daily commute to work hinder your productivity?
9 / 12
9. Do you prefer face-to-face communication with your work peers?
10 / 12
10. Are you able to pace yourself while working alone?
11 / 12
11. Do you like working independently?
If you don't think you can hold yourself accountable for your work responsibilities on your own, then it'd be wise for you to seek guidance and supervision with your work peers on-site instead of working remotely.
12 / 12
12. Are you confident that you can separate your personal and work life at home?
Your score is
The average score is 52%